As an integrated core resource for high-performance technologies, the core unit “Analytical Technologies” bundles various competencies into methodological and technical platforms that are accessible to all sections of the Institute and can also be used within external cooperation projects:
- Ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Cell-based high-throughput screening
- Imaging technologies
- Human psychophysics laboratory
The core unit offers training, professional competence and opportunities for collaborations. It provides a significant technological contribution to the success of the Institute’s interdisciplinary research projects and fosters scientific progress.