(Webpage is currently being revised.)
The Technology Core Facility of the institute bundles various competences and technical platforms as integrated core resources. These high-performance resources are available to all sections of the institute and to scientists engaging in collaborative projects.
- Ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Cell-based high-throughput screening
- Imaging technologies
- Baking, rheology and texture analytics
- Human psychophysics laboratory
These platforms offer training, professional competence and opportunities for collaborations. They provide a significant technological contribution to the success of the institute’s interdisciplinary research projects and foster scientific progress.